The holidays are my favorite time of year. I love it all. The lights, the cheesy music, time spent with family and friends, desserts, the red Starbucks cups, and holiday themed everything. I really could go on and on, but then I’d cut into my time watching the past Gossip Girl Christmas specials. So yes, you could add TV Christmas specials to my list of holiday favorites. No shame!
I always have so much fun picking out fun gifts for friends and family. If you’re stumped feel free to take a look at this etsy gift guide I’ve come up with. The great thing about getting gifts from etsy, is the likely hood they already have it is slim, and It’s always good to support the artists and small (often one man run) businesses out there. And everything on this gift guide is budget friendly, being under $50. In fact most is under $25. Hope you enjoy. I know that these are all thing I'd love to give or to receive.
1. Let Them Eat Cake Nailpolish $9.00
2. Peacock Ore Crystal $24.00
3. Brass Cross Ear Cuff $17.00
4. Alice In Wonderland Art Print $18.00
5. Studded iPhone Case $17.99
6. Henna Inspired Votive Holder $10.00
7. Earl Grey Lip Balm $4.50
8. Rhinestone and Pearl Cat Eye Sunglasses $38.00
9. Milk and Honey Handmade Soap $6.00
10. Lavender Vanilla & Sandalwood Candle $22.00
11. Row of Crystals Chain Necklace $42.00